The Dutch Foundation for Innovation in Greenhouse Horticulture (SIGN) is a non-profit organisation. SIGN works in alliance with governments on ground-breaking innovations in horticulture. The aim is to contribute to sustainable development through innovations from greenhouse horticulture: powerful innovation perspectives with a long term vision and short-term perspective so as to inspire and bring movement.
OUR MAIN INNOVATION GOALS
SPECIFIC INNOVATION NEEDS
- Create healthy (eating) environments e.g. as in schools and hospitals
- Food product innovations to improve healthy intake
- Improve market for healthy food
- Stimulate healthy diets with integrated lifestyle programs
- Circular business opportunities with food, reducing waste
Improve collaboration, concepts, and channels for plant based food innovations.
Er zijn (nog) geen updates geplaatst.